Tackle complex challenges while amplifying team capabilities
You have a complex challenge that demands a collaborative and design-driven approach. You need a team that can execute while tapping the knowledge of the organization, but don’t want to be dependent on outside consultants forever.
Unlike traditional consultants, we set up our projects in a way that develops team capabilities in the practices of innovation design. We follow a four-phase design process, and conduct just-in-time learning so team members gain experience applying innovation skills on real challenges.
- research and customer insight
- generation of multiple solution possibilities
- customer desirability, organizational feasibility and business viability assessment
- prototyped and tested solution concepts
- empowered team members ready to implement solutions, and able to contribute to and lead future projects