We introduce you to a robust innovation framework and how you might apply design tools and methods to a specific challenge.
You’ll also explore how to recognize and overcome the barriers that get in the way of activating an innovation mindset across your organization.
Set up complex innovation projects for success
You want to align cross functional teams on what it takes to make innovation design real in your organization.
With teams large and small, we will introduce you to a robust innovation framework and how you might to apply design tools and methods to a specific challenge.
- a first draft of an innovation plan to tackle a key organizational challenge
- shared understanding amongst participants on how to structure innovation projects using design methods
- evaluation and reflection on your organization’s current approach to innovation
Learn how to turn aspirations into real innovation projects
You want to quickly build your team’s understanding how to bridge the gap between ideas and implementation of innovation projects using design methods.
In collaboration with peers, you will learn by doing, applying new knowledge and skills along with a dynamic set of tools to solve complex business challenges.
- a draft plan on how to structure an innovation team and project approach for your business challenge
- team and individual evaluation of strengths and areas for improvement
- hands-on experience with an innovation toolkit and exposure to a range of other available tools
- how to make the business case for innovation planning at senior levels
- develop the innovation mindset necessary for success
Our Innovation Project Design Masterclass provides a hands-on and immersive setting where business leaders, intrapreneurs, and innovation teams learn how to help set up innovation projects for sustained success.