Innovation CultureA 1-day workshop to learn proven methods of engaging your team to create the behaviours and beliefs necessary to drive an agile and thriving organizational future.
OverviewClick here to
Registerfor Sep 16, 2014
session in Toronto
Organizational culture is a powerful force within your organization. It can make or break your business strategy. It can attract or repel great talent. It can inspire the new, or hold tightly to old ideas. The good news? An organization’s or team’s culture doesn’t have to “just happen”. It can be shaped. It can be intentional. You can actively participate in creating your powerful innovation culture.
For the optimal Innovation Culture experience, we recommend registering with a partner or team member to begin work on a real challenge.
We can customize this workshop or develop a learning program for your organization; please inquire.
The Power of CultureDefine innovation culture
Scan your current state innovation culture
Explore how a culture supports or destroys business strategy
The Innovation PortfolioRecognize the need for and components of a robust innovation portfolio
Apply new knowledge to sketch a draft innovation portfolio
Receive and unpack innovation culture success stories
Everyone is an InnovatorExplore innovation roles, from front-line to leadership
Delve into methods and tools for engaging the network
Collaboratively plan for innovation engagement with your network
How Change HappensDiscover the principles of behavioural and mindset changes
Explore leveraging cultural assets for problem solving
Map out a culture change plan in your organizational context
Commitment to SuccessLearn to apply rigour to the Innovation Cycle
Understand how to evaluate success in each phase of a culture change
Prepare to begin your innovation journey tomorrow
What You’ll Learn
- The current state of innovation culture in your organization
- What organizational culture is, and how it can be intentionally shaped
- Tools and techniques for mapping and engaging your cultural network
- Powerful stories of successful and intentional organizational culture change
- Methods for evaluating success and maintaining the change momentum
- How culture can support well-defined innovation strategy and portfolio
- Techniques for rapidly amplifying positive and active small scale culture shifts
Who Should Attend
- Managers and staff looking to shift their working culture to support innovation activity
- Organizational development professionals looking to understand the fundamentals of the skills required for agile organizations
- Executives looking to design a path forward toward an innovation culture in their organization
- Anyone within an organization who wants to spark some meaningful change to support innovation
2014 Session Dates in Downtown Toronto
September 16, 2014
November 18, 2014
January 27, 2015
$595+HST ($395+HST for not-for-profits and academics). $100 discount off of the full rate for early bird registration and groups of 3+. Materials, meals and snacks will be provided.
Registration details TBD.
Want to Know More?
Contact: Carolynn Burns, Course Coordinator, by telephone at +1(416)558-0381 or via this form:
The Moment’s Innovation Academy
We offer a program of courses ranging from Design Thinking Fundamentals for people new to the topic, with Advanced Design Thinking for a more in depth exploration of the tools and techniques, to Design Thinking Facilitation for Non-Facilitators for people who lead small creative workshops to Innovation Culture for people who are interested in actively shaping their organization’s culture to be more innovative and creative.